1. What subsets would you like?
(4 subsets - such as male, female, ages 18-39, ages 40-65 - plus the total line is the most recommended for individual overlays. If more are desired, it is recommended that separate overlays be made. You can also combine 2 or more questions from your session to make calculated subsets, such as "Males ages 18-39", "Males ages 40-65", "Females ages 18-39", and "Females ages 40-65".)
2. For the subsets, would you like to see the N, and/or the mean, and/or the cumulative mean?
(Any or all. The "N" shows the number of participants for the total and all subsets, the "Mean" shows the reading at each particular second, and the "Cumulative Mean" shows the total average readings.)
3. Would you like to see the TOTAL line?
4. Would you like to see the histogram?
(The histogram is a bar chart that shows the number of dials in a particular range, such as 20% set between 50 and 59, 15% set between 60 and 69, etc.)
5. Would you like the scale compressed to match the data?
(Such as 30-70 or 40-90. If the scale is compressed, it is recommended that the scale be consistent for all Moment-To-Moment Overlays in a project.)
6. What colors would you like for the total and subsets?
The default is:
TOTAL - white
SUBSET 1 - red
SUBSET 2 - green
SUBSET 3 - blue
SUBSET 4 - yellow
You are encouraged to use these colors as they show up best over video. However, feel free to ask for different colors or in a different order.
7. What would you like for the graphic (slate) at the beginning of the presentation?
(Typically this would be client name, project name, session date(s), session location(s), and the name and/or logo of your organization.)
8. Is what is on the opening graphic what you will also want on the DVD label?
9. Do you want to use your logo and/or your client's logo on the opening graphic or DVD labels?
(It is sometimes possible to extract a logo from the web or from the video test material. If this is not possible, a copy of the company letterhead will usually do. This is a very nice customized touch.)
10. How many DVD copies would you like?
(Two DVDs are included with a DVD project. Additional DVDs are $20 each)
11. How fast of a turnaround do you need?
(Typically, depending on the scope of the project, we can ship an overlay project on the day after data and DVD test material are received... Often the same day.)
12. Where shall we ship the DVDs?
(Please give complete addresses including phone numbers.)
13. As a reference for billing, is there a project number or PO number?
14. In case there are questions, please leave a phone number where we can contact you.
If you have questions about any of this, do not hesitate to contact us via email or 503.492.3610. Also, refer to the Moment-To-Moment Video Overlay Specifics and Options page.